Singapore is a great jurisdiction to incorporate your company. Singapore offers business-friendly policies, streamlined procedures, transparency, speed and an attractive tax regime.
If you’re a Singapore resident and plan to be the sole director and shareholder, you could even incorporate your company on your own – which is fairly unique in the world!
Still, we believe that incorporating a Singapore company is best done by a professional.
In our company incorporation, we look closely at:
- Which entity makes most sense for your business;
- Any special terms that need to be incorporated into your MA&A;
- Making sure your business structure allows you to apply for an EntrePass or PR, if applicable;
- How to make it easy for you to operate – streamlining your company for minimum paperwork
- And a variety of other formalities.
Would you like to know more? Contact us to set up a call or meeting, and we’ll be happy to share the steps to incorporate your company as soon as possible.
Get a 30 mins free consultation
on starting a new company or anything related to Xero